Friday, July 11, 2008

Okay, so I'm really sucking at posting a picture a day recently...

Life has been pretty busy recently and I've rarely been on the computer. I've been challenged to post a picture a day till July 15th (I think) but recently I've really been sucking at it. I just haven't been on the computer. Between the thousands of emails I have gotten behind in due to being part of way too many talkative groups, and my blog and the POD's I've pretty much given up.

I've been having so much fun the last couple weeks, though. Liam and I started a Kindermusik class calling Singing and Signing. I've been wanting to sign with him, but I haven't known where to start. I've only been to one class but it's already got me going. We've been swimming a ton and going to lots of play dates. I've been trying to have him around as many other children and babies as possible for obvious reasons.

I am also starting to work part time from home doing finances for my brother's company. I started working on it this Wednesday. I'm excited to be able to do some grown-up work during the day. I love playing and hanging out with Liam, but I need grown-up time, too!

Oh, and as you read about below...this week was our anniversary. So that was another thing I was up to.

Anyhow, here are a butt-load of pictures to catch me up on my POD's. The theme for these are things, people, activities, etc. that I love. Some are recent, some are old.

Mom, Dad and Me at the workshop

Tahiti on our honeymoon

Megs

My bro

Me at the Parker in Palm Springs just after Chris and I were married
Sailing with Claude and Amy

My sister and me

The bug, newborn

Liam, seconds after being born

Me in Tahiti on our honeymoon

Liam, one day old

Chinatown

The Getty

The Getty

Chris and Liam at the Halloween parade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home