Saturday, July 05, 2008

My Village Green POD's-July 4th!

I meant to bring my camera and tripod to our 4th of July celebrations yesterday and like the dorfus I am I completely forgot the camera. So I didn't get any pictures of the fireworks. ): But I did find this picture I took of Chris who-knows-when and it is conveniently very red, white and blue.

As is tradition, we went over to my SIL's house out in Chino for the 4th. They always have a big BBQ with an outrageous number of people. I'm sure I see most of them every year on the 4th, but I continue to not know who half of them are. We drank beer and ate brats and when the sun finally went down we had a big firework show. It was a ton of fun and Liam wasn't scared! The poor guy was tired though. We didn't make it through the whole show, but he got to see a lot of it. It was a ton of fun!

I hope everyone else had a great 4th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home