Friday, July 11, 2008

Dodger Game

Last night we went to Liam's first Dodger game! He did such a good job. The game didn't start till 7:10, which is basically his bedtime. We stayed till about 9:15. He loved all the people and the banners. I was mostly worried about the cheering as he can be sensitive to loud sudden noises, but he was a champ!

We went with my sister and her boyfriend. We drank beer and ate ice cream and peanuts. Liam had part of a pretzel and some ice cream, too (I know, I know, I'm a terrible mommy).

As for how the Dodger game went...I don't really know. I don't generally actually watch the games. I'm a bad baseball fan. And we like the Padres anyhow...hehe. But when we left I think the Marlins were up by 1.

I forgot my camera, as usual, so I took these with my phone. They came out surprisingly well.

3 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Liam is SUCH a cutie!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger mo said...

Thanks!! I think so too!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Marlyn said...

awww!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home