Friday, June 27, 2008

Father's Day


Well, I didn't ever do my post for Father's Day. I think we had a great Father's Day. Of course I failed to take any pictures, arg....so I can't post them.

Father's Day started off with me making my hubby breakfast. Keep in mind that we most often have cereal for breakfast because the hubby and I are too lazy/tired to actually make anything else. So I made the hubby apple smoked bacon, eggs, and apple cinnamon crepes (yum). I also made him French pressed coffee and a couple mimosas. Yum, yum. Did I mention that all I ate were a couple pieces of bacon. And that I was sick all Father's Day.

Anyhow, we were supposed to go on a hike in the morning but I was sick and so we decided not to go. In the afternoon we went over to my brother's house for a bbq. We had nummy carne asada tacos and beer. We played horse shoes and combated some sort of little biting fly. It was a lot of fun. Hot, but fun.

I'm pretty sure we did something else when we got home, but I don't remember what anymore. Friggin motherhood has drained me of all my braincells.

Since I don't have a picture of Father's Day, here's one of my favorite pics of Chris and Liam. I miss how small Liam was in this picture. He's so huge now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home