Thursday, June 26, 2008

Me

I am short.

I am stubborn and opinionated.

I love food, especially fat filled carbs, like pizza.

I love wine and drink it far too often.

I'm insecure.

I miss my mom so much that it makes me cry often.

I don't like to cry.

I have bad skin.

I love the color green and once painted my bedroom grass green.

I'm amazed my husband can handle my craziness.

I adore my baby.

I'm afraid of the dark.

I like to sleep. A lot.

I don't sleep.

I worry what kind of mom I will be when my son is older.

I draw and paint.

I feel like the pictures I've made that are good are just flukes.

I wish I could live in the sea.

I remember some of my past lives.

I don't feel like I have a best friend anymore.

I want to call my mom.

I wish I could afford $200 jean shorts.

I want to move to Ireland.

I am silly.

I am a horrible singer.

I wish I could be a singer professionally.

I love to dance.

I own two cats that I love but hate.

I've learned to live in harmony with the ants in my house.

I am addicted to my email.

I burn candles.

I don't like sweet things and I hate soda.

I love love love dark chocolate.

I'm going to attempt to make my first pina colada right now.

I sometimes think I am beautiful and sometimes I think I am ugly.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger boo said...

I think you're beautiful. Love your Raw I's. I can identify with a few of them.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger mo said...

Thanks...I think you are beautiful, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home